Multistation EVO 2S
The best modular micro drilling and precision routing perfect for quick turn and prototype job.
Perfect for small batches and quick turnaround needs. Thanks to its modular design, each module (station), is an independent machine. You can connect together virtually as many modules as you want forming a single line running different jobs managed from a single user interface.
Each module can be configured with a different spindle type (drilling or routing) and equipped with an automatic loading and unloading system for maximum flexibility.
Speed and productivity is established because of its solid structure and linear motors on all axes.
Can be equipped with a CCD camera system for table offset alignment to specific targets to avoid most of the registration errors for perfect drilling.
- One head with 2 dedicated spindles for maximum flexibility
- Can be configured with customer choice of spindle for drilling or routing
- Large Format 630x765mm (24.80×30.00″) – Optional 630x915mm (24.80×36.00″)
- All axis driven by linear motor for speed and accuracy.
- Light weight table for maximum performance and positioning control.
- High speed drilling spindles from 200k up to 250k rpm for micro drilling.
- High torque routing spindles from 5k to 125K rpm for heavy duty routing to precision routing.
- Depth control drilling and routing using contact surface sensing, linear scale and mapping.
- HD CCD Camera with RGB lighting registration solutions for flip drilling, back drilling and sequential build up applications.
- High capacity tool holder up to with 1680 positions operated independently from machine
- Code reader for panel/job recognition
- Automatic loading-unloading system to run the machine unmanned.
- Powerful IPC CNC Windows OS with full and easy to use user interface
- Automatic bush change for micro-drilling
- Panel clamping system
- Joystick with software tools for manual camera operation
- Metal routing kit with tool cooling
- Floating pressure feet for pinless routing
- Automatic insert change for micro routing application